CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Market Research Analyst. We prefer to have this position based in our New York City office but may consider other CannonDesign locations for exceptional candidates. With this position we seek to increase our value to our clients and improve our positioning and market capture performance.
The Marketing Research Analyst will conduct and leverage ongoing research and provide insight regarding markets, competitors, clients and opportunities. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conduct market research to evaluate industry trends, identify client needs, determine market penetration, and analyze competitors.
- Synthesize, analyze, interpret data to provide directional insight.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to ensure differentiation and market advantage.
- Research, analyze and develop profiles of key competitors and strategic clients.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of targeted search strategies and identifying key global research resources.
- Leverage internal processes to catalog, communicate and share research deliverables firm-wide.
- Work in a diverse setting across multiple markets including corporate, healthcare, and education.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or a related field. MLIS or MBA preferred. A minimum of 4 years of related work experience required. Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, Salesforce or similar, business intelligence and reporting tools. Outstanding analytical capabilities. Exceptional Internet research skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Time management, and organizational skills are essential. Must have the ability to work well independently or in a team setting. Knowledge of design trends as well as architecture, education, healthcare and/or corporate industries preferred.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.