Job ID: STLIDIV0517
St. Louis, MO
- Participate in and lead client meetings.
- Evaluate client needs, analyze and effectively capture design objectives and spatial requirements including programming and space planning.
- Strong knowledge of workplace industry trends and experience a plus.
- Interpret and distill client goals and aspirations into creative conceptual design solutions.
- Coordinate project design work with our integrated team.
- Prepare and direct the preparation of client presentation material and other project-related visual collateral.
- Bring strong knowledge of materials and participate in their evaluation and selection.
- Develop furniture packages.
- Mentor and grow emerging professionals.
- Promote design excellence and advance the reputation of the firm.
- Actively build current and pursue new client relationships.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Interior Design. A minimum of 10 years of experience during which the candidate has demonstrated success in leading the conceptualization and implementation of corporate interiors or other demonstrably high quality commercial or institutional interior design projects is required. Strong client skills and the ability to collaborate with colleagues is a must. Registration as an interior designer preferred. The ability to work in an environment with a strong design culture that celebrates collaboration and client-focus is critical for success. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.