CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Architect based in our St. Louis office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will perform in the role of Science & Technology Planner and be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing support in the planning, design, coordination, and detailing of architectural projects. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and contribute to science & technology planning and design projects.
- Ensure team communications and appropriate dissemination of information related to planning and design activities.
- Interact with client/user groups throughout project development from programming through documentation.
- Analyze, manage and graphically summarize research data ranging from database to industry trends.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meetings with clients, consultants and team members.
- Professional engagement expectations include generation of ideas, materials and participation in industry conferences/events.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited program. Master of Architecture from an accredited program and Architectural Registration preferred. Minimum of 4 years of experience working on mid to large scale projects required. Science and technology (laboratory) background in planning/design required. Software knowledge including proficiency with Revit, data management, and graphics programs required. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and driven with the ability to guide team members. Strong communication, teamwork, presentation and organizational skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects is essential. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.