CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for an Administrative Assistant as part of our Specifications Team based in our Baltimore, MD office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of strategists, futurists, researchers, architects, engineers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients and societys greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will provide general administrative support to the specifications team. Primary responsibilities include:
- Modifying AIA contracts
- Making document corrections
- Formatting and organization of documents including reports and specifications.
- Assisting in coordination of project procedures including formatting and document modification standards.
- Participating with the firm's architectural specifications department and engineers to coordinate the submission efforts of many participants across several offices and projects.
- Assisting in coordination of procedures and processes with new staff and outside consultants unfamiliar with our document standards.
- Receive and track project information from consultants
High School Diploma Required. Associate degree in business or administrative office professional studies preferred. Minimum of 3 years of experience working as an administrative Support professional required; prior work experience in the Architecture, Engineering or Construction industry is a plus. Must be able to work in multitasked, deadline driven environment and handle large volume of documents. Accuracy and strong attention to detail is a must, as well as strong verbal and written communication, teamwork, time management and organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Master Spec, Bluebeam and Adobe Reader preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.