Job ID: CHIBDII1217
The successful candidate will be responsible for advancing the goals of the Corporate/Commercial group, through business development, marketing, and public relations. Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with studio and office leadership in both the development and implementation of strategic plans to position the firm with target clients. Assist in the identification of client leads based upon value propositions and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a client network within our targeted business areas. Represent the firm at designated local professional conferences and industry events.
- Work collaboratively with the studio and office leadership to develop a strategic marketing business plan for the Chicago office Corporate/Commercial Interiors practice. Meet with the leaders on a regular basis to ensure that the marketing plan is implemented.
- Monitor business development activities and lead the tracking and reporting metrics.
- Participate in the development of new business presentations, providing strategic client information gathered during research and market analysis.
- Assist in research and intelligence gathering for potential client opportunities in an effort to better position the office to secure the commissions.
- Collaborate with marketing team members in the writing, design, and implementation of marketing materials.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.