Job ID: WNYDMMII118
Digital Marketing Manager
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager based in our Buffalo, NY area office to help our global design firm strengthen its digital brand presence and execute client-nurturing campaigns. This individual will partner with our leading architects, engineers, designers, and industry experts to execute digital strategies that engage the firm’s target audiences and convey our expertise and thought leadership.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary marketing and communications team that supports our 19 offices and 900+ employees. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Define, lead and execute digital marketing strategies spanning web, e-mail, social media and emerging digital platforms Serve as a subject matter expert for email marketing and lead nurturing and inbound marketing programs.
- Manage web content (text, graphics, CTAs) and be a day-in, day-out partner with our communications and graphics leaders to ensure content is relevant, engaging and fresh.
- Leverage Hubspot technology and database to best drive ROI through digital marketing.
- Team with communications team members to generate consistently engaging social media content that targets our core audiences.
- Develop strategies around client acquisition or engagement through organic search, paid search, organic social media, paid social media, etc.
- Help define our digital touch-point strategy and maintain an ongoing digital marketing calendar.
- Develop benchmarks and KPIs for measuring strategy and campaign effectiveness.
- Provide ongoing reporting and analytics on digital performance along with ideas for improvement.
- Train others in the firm on how to best leverage digital platforms to engage clients, convey thought leadership and nurture business leads.
- Lead and collaborate with outside agencies and strategic partners in the digital space.
- Partner with marketing team members to help manage and segment our extensive client contact database. Be passionate about digital marketing strategy, always focused on new ideas and platforms that can keep CannonDesign at the leading edge of its industry.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Business, Marketing or a related field. Master in Business, Marketing or related field preferred. A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing experience is required. Prior experience managing e-mail, web and social media programs is required. Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce is preferred. The individual should be well versed in current and emerging digital marketing best practices. Candidates should also be comfortable writing copy and enjoy working in a B2B environment. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.