Job ID: LAARCHII0118
Los Angeles, CA
- Prepare and contribute to design and presentation efforts.
- Independently prepare Revit plans, building sections, elevations, details, wall sections, and design drawings within all architectural phases.
- Communicate with other disciplines to ensure coordination of project documents.
- Assist in the development and detail of design and concept drawings.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor of Architecture. Master of Architecture preferred. Minimum of 4 years of experience working on mid to large scale projects required. Healthcare and education project experience preferred. Revit experience required. Strong creative design portfolio and strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects required.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.