Job ID: PITTADMINII012318
- Reception desk coverage including answering phones and greeting visitors.
- Type and format letters, memos, transmittals, minutes, presentation materials, reports and other documents using advanced features of Word and PowerPoint.
- Assist with scheduling activities and coordinate requests for meetings including arranging space and equipment set up and ordering refreshments/food.
- Set up and manage projects in cloud-based software.
- Log in and track submittals, RFI’s, change orders, applications for payment, etc.
- Communicate with contractors and reviewers to ensure documents are turned around on time.
- Maintain and track contracts, certificates of insurance and other related forms and documents.
- Maintain project records. Produce status reports for management. Assist with project closeouts.
- Assist in the completing of expense reports.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Gather and coordinate information and assist with research.
- Order office supplies.
High School Diploma and a minimum of five years of related experience working as an Administrative Support professional required. Associate degree in business or administrative office professional studies a plus. Previous construction administration and document control experience strongly desired. Experience working in a professional services firm strongly preferred. Must have prior experience working with contracts. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy is a must. Ability to work in highly collaborative and deadline driven environment. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience with Procore, Deltek Vision and/or other accounting software preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.