Job ID: NYCEAII0118
New York, NY
The successful candidate will provide a high level of administrative support to executive leaders. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Type and format letters, presentation materials, reports and other documents using advanced features of Word and PowerPoint.
- Prepare AIA contracts.
- Follow through accurately on assigned administrative tasks such as scheduling activities, coordination requests for meetings.
- Assist in the completing of expense reports.
- Coordinate in-house or off-site meetings and events, including meeting materials, equipment set-up, and ordering and set-up of food and beverages.
- Arrange for off-site meeting space.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Gather and coordinate information and assist with research.
- Provide back-up reception desk coverage when needed.
- Order office supplies.
Associate degree in business or related field preferred. Minimum of 5+ years of related experience required. Experience supporting executive leadership strongly preferred. Architectural, Engineering or Construction industry experience a plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy with work is a must. Ability to work in highly collaborative and deadline driven environment. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint necessary. Experience with Deltek Vision or other accounting software, as well as experience with InDesign or other graphics software, preferred. Notary Public preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.