CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer to join our Dallas office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
This senior level position will be responsible for leading and engaging with clients and teams in delivering services to creatively solve problems. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead the development of space planning, interior architectural design, presentation and graphic development, furniture and finish coordination and selection, detailing and documentation.
- Evaluate client needs, analyze and effectively document design objectives and spatial requirements including programming, space planning and facilities planning.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities with clients while engaged on project assignments. Identify ways to expand firms involvement and help create new opportunities for the client and the firm.
- Participate in and lead client meetings, actively build current and pursue new client relationships.
- Conceptual development of interior spaces addressing planning, three dimensional concept development, interior elevations, details, ceilings/lighting and finishes.
- Independently evaluate and select materials, consult with vendors, inform project specifications.
- Produce high quality drawings in conformance with project time, budget and quality parameters.
- Involvement in client engagement including developing client relationships, participating in and in marketing campaigns and project interviews.
- Mentor and grow emerging professionals
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors in Interior Design, Bachelors in Interior Architecture or Bachelors in Architecture. Masters (add the type of master ) preferred. A minimum of 10 years of experience with a focus on health projects required. Registration as an interior designer preferred. Ability to lead clients and project teams. Must have exceptional leadership skills and interest to build and maintain client relationships are essential. Proficiency in Revit, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) required. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.