CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Interior Designer based in our San Francisco, CA office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
We are seeking a highly collaborative, creative and dedicated individual with a passion for design and an ability to listen and connect with clients. The successful candidate will lead and engage with clients and teams in delivering services to creatively solve problems. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead the development of space planning, interior architectural design, presentation and graphic development, furniture and finish coordination and selection, detailing and documentation.
- Translate client and team goals into the development of creative design solutions and guide its execution throughout all phases.
- Evaluate client needs, analyze and effectively document design objectives and spatial requirements, programming, space planning, facilities planning, material specifications and producing high quality design.
- Participate in the development of client relationships and in marketing campaigns.
- Produce drawings in conformance with project time, budget and quality constraints.
- Assist in project planning through development and follow through of work plans/budgeting.
- Assist and lead client meetings.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Interior Design. A minimum of 10 years of related experience on corporate/commercial interiors projects required. Exceptional design, planning, three dimensional modeling, graphic presentation, finish and documentation skills. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.