CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator based in our Boston office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will work with a marketing team to support strategic pursuits in higher education, science and technology, and healthcare markets. Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with team members on pursuit strategy, proposal composition and content, writing, design and production of compelling and engaging marketing materials.
- Preparing and formatting project narratives, statistics, graphics and resumes for inclusion in all aspects of professional service marketing submissions using existing design templates.
- Coordinating with outside consultants and partner firms.
- Maintaining and tracking opportunities and project information in Salesforce.
- Conducting market and client research and developing custom reports.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive, self-driven and organized. Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, a strong command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and editing. Proficiency with InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite required. Skills in Photoshop and Illustrator a plus. Familiarity with Deltek CRM and/or Vision and Salesforce preferred.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.