Job ID: WNYAMIV318
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice. Work closely with the project accounting team to monitor and review accounting-related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Partner with Human Resources and Payroll on administration of the Deferred Compensation Plan, 401(k), and other employee benefits.
- Oversight and/or completion of government surveys, pricing of proposals in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) standards, and oversight of annual FAR audit.Work closely with Assistant Controller to assist in tax related matters including, but not limited to, annual tax provision, tax estimates, and corporate tax filings.
- Work closely with Controller and Assistant Controller during annual budget process. May prepare, maintain and analyze budget items including revenue, expense, payroll entries, and other income/expense areas.
- Interact with external auditors in completing annual audits.
- May supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial system.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of Deltek technology.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies, mentor junior staff.
- May supervise lower level accountants and accounting support staff.
- Assists in month and year end closings, and applicable reporting.
- Analyze financial information, prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, other financial activities.
- Prepare, examine, analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Oversight and/or completion of international audits.
- Ensure the adherence to compliance regulations.
- May handle other responsibilities as needed.