Job ID: BOSARCHIII0418
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Architect based in our Boston office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of all technical aspects and content of projects, coordinating work with all disciplines to ensure an integrated set of deliverables, and verifying compliance through team collaboration. Key responsibilities include:
- Leads project teams, in conjunction with Project Principal and Design Principal, from initial stages of pre-design, code, schematics and construction documents.
- Responsible for ensuring that all statutory requirements and project design concepts are achieved.
- Ensure all design deliverables meet internal and external project requirements, including time, budget, and scope.
- Continuously checks on project documentation and compliance with client requirements as outlined in contract.
- Proactively identifies, communicates, mitigates and resolves project-related issues.
- Comprehension of and compliance with QA/QC standards.
- Coordinate and attend project meetings as required.
- Help to manage and coordinate workload of team.
- Working with the Project Manager, communicate client objectives to team members in a clear and compelling way.
- Participate in marketing campaigns assisting in the development of marketing proposals and participating in interview teams.
- Act as a mentor to staff.
Bachelor in Architecture required. Bachelor and/or Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred. Architectural Registration preferred. A minimum of 7 years of experience working on mid to large scale projects required. Science and Technology experience a plys. Strong presentation, client engagement, team building, organizational and communication skills are essential. Proficiency in Revit strongly preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.