Job ID: STLIDIA0418
St. Louis, MO
- Contribute to all project phases including Programming, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, and Construction Administration.
- Assist, as directed by design team, with furniture, fixtures and equipment (FFE) throughout all phases of interior design work.
- Help maintain the Interior Design library by organizing and continually updating new and discontinued materials as determined by the office.
- Assist in the design development and documentation of interior spaces, including drawings of floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, pattern plans, elevations, details, room finishes, etc.
- Conduct research as directed for product and finish selections; assist in the development of finish plans and specifications.
- Prepare presentation boards, computerized renderings and other presentation materials.
- Produce drawings and perform support functions as directed in conformance with project time, cost and quality constraints.
- May attend in-house project team meetings.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Interior Design. Strong creative design portfolio is essential as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. Proficiency with REVIT, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is required. Proficient rendering skills required. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.