Job ID: CHIASCIII0418
Advisory Services Consultant
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Consultant to join the Advisory Services group in our Chicago office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
Advisory Services provides strategic, operational, and design consulting services to healthcare providers in the U.S. and internationally. The successful candidate will be involved in client engagements, product development, internal marketing, and knowledge management/thought leadership. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate work activities on specific projects.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to junior staff relative to project activities including data analysis and report development.
- Develop presentations and client deliverables, including data analysis and interpretation.
- Support senior team members relative to client development and support.
- Contribute to the development of intelligence related to the industry, including development of white papers and articles.
- Create and develop complex reports, dashboards, and presentations as required.
- Participate in initiatives to build firm and practice infrastructure, including product development.
- Ability to travel.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field. Master's degree preferred. A minimum of 4 years of directly related experience required. Healthcare experience is preferred but is not mandatory. Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office and/or other statistical analysis tools. Exceptional analytical, research, organization, and teamwork skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Intermediate understanding of and ability to use appropriate strategic and financial analysis tools and techniques. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct. CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.