Assembly | CannonDesign is looking for an enthusiastic, thoughtful, and highly motivated Graphic Designer in our San Francisco office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of interior designers, architects, strategists, researchers, engineers, and industry specialists driven by our innate curiosity to understand our clients and community and to translate their DNA into bold, clever designs.
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative, creative thinker, with a solid understanding of graphic design standards and practices with familiarity in interior design and architecture. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Thoughtfully contribute to ideation, concept development and production of effective materials that respond to established project goals
- Conceptualize and create solutions for multiple mediums, including installations, print, and digital
- Create dynamic visual solutions for use in internal and external communications and collateral.
- Work closely with Marketing Communications department, comprised of Graphics, Marketing and Communications professionals.
- BFA, BA, or BS in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related field
- Strong Computer Skills: PC and Mac Platforms
- Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of 3D Software; Max, Rhino, SketchUp
- Knowledge of basic principles, practices and techniques of digital art, graphic design, layout illustration, color theory and typography
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and visual
- Have a working knowledge of print, production, and vendor management
- Ability to read architectural plans, elevations, sections, and details is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all Assembly | CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
Assembly | CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Assembly | CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.