CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for Communications Student Intern based in our Buffalo office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
This individual will partner with our communications and marketing teams to execute communications and digital strategies that engage the firm’s target audiences and convey our expertise and thought leadership. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Help the team execute digital marketing strategies spanning web, e-mail, social media and emerging digital platforms.
- Update the consistency of web content (text, graphics, CTAs) and be a day-in, day-out partner with our communications and graphics leaders to ensure content is relevant, engaging and fresh.
- Learn Hubspot, our internal marketing tool, to help execute digital marketing strategies and drive ROI through digital marketing.
- Team with us to generate consistently engaging social media content that targets our core audiences.
- Assist with local public relations campaigns for the firm’s 24 offices
- Help generate blog and media content for the firm’s growing markets and services
Qualified candidates must be working towards a Bachelor or Master in communications, marketing, digital marketing or related. Candidates should have strong organizational skills and attention to detail, tech-savvy, an interest in digital marketing and communications, verbal/written communication skills and the ability to work well independently or in a team setting. The ideal intern will be interested in supporting and learning more about these activities in a dynamic design firm. Knowledge of the education, healthcare, or corporate industries, and/or knowledge of architecture and design trends is a plus. Microsoft Office skills required. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.