Job ID: STLSPMIV0518
Strategic Practice Manager
St. Louis, MO
- Work closely with Health Practice Leaders to develop a health practice business plan.
- Support health business development strategies through research, market trend and competitor analysis, assessment and application of predictive analytics.
- Assist in identifying priorities, strategies and associated target clients locally, regionally, and globally.
- Collaborate with Health Practice Leaders to develop and provide standardized reports.
- Manage the data collection and analysis for market trends.
- Coordinate with Health Practice Leaders to plan the objectives, implementation, logistics and follow up for strategic global meetings.
- Serve as a resource to healthcare leadership for special projects or assignments as necessary and applicable.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.