Job ID: NYCMCIB0518
New York, NY
Marketing staff are integral and respected members of our team. The successful candidate will partner with other marketing coordinators, Marketing Manager and the leaders in the New York City office to establish strategy while understanding they are simultaneously responsible for producing deadline-driven deliverables. Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with team members on pursuit strategy, proposal composition and content, writing, design, and production of compelling and engaging marketing materials.
- Author and edit original content for pursuit packages that demonstrates alignment between CannonDesign and the opportunity.
- Participate in developing and nourishing client relations by knowing and promoting the firm's portfolio and services.
- Prepare/ format project narratives, statistics, graphics, resumes, etc. for inclusion in all aspects of professional service marketing submissions in collaboration with market leaders.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to determine the appropriate approach and strategy in creating firm qualification, proposal and interview materials.
- Create and update portfolio pages, presentations and related marketing materials using existing design templates and brand standards.
- Maintain and track opportunities and project information in firm databases. Conduct market and client research and develop custom reports.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. A minimum of two years of related work experience required. Related experience working in a marketing or communications role for a professional services firm preferred. Experience working on commercial interiors pursuits a plus. The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-driven, organized and have an enthusiasm for innovation. Must be detail oriented and possess excellent written communication skills, including a strong command of grammar and editing. Strong time and project management skills are essential. We require proficiency with InDesign, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced graphic design skills preferred. Familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision and Salesforce is a plus.