Job ID: NYCADMINAST518
New York, NY
The successful candidate will provide a high level of administrative support to the office leadership and project teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Type and format letters, memos, transmittals, minutes, presentation materials, reports and other documents using advanced features of Word and PowerPoint.
- Follow through accurately on assigned administrative tasks such as scheduling activities, coordination requests for meetings.
- Assist in preparing AIA contracts.
- Assist in the completing of expense reports.
- Coordinate in-house or off-site meetings and events, including meeting materials, equipment set-up, and ordering and set-up of food and beverages.
- Arrange for off-site meeting space.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Gather and coordinate information and assist with research.
- Provide back-up reception desk coverage when needed.
- Order office supplies.
High School Diploma and a minimum of four years of related experience working as an Administrative Support professional required. Associate degree in business or administrative office professional studies a plus. Experience working in a professional services firm strongly preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy is a must. Ability to work in highly collaborative and deadline driven environment. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience with Procore, Deltek Vision and/or other accounting software preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio