gkkworks/CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Document Control Coordinator based in our Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) project office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will support the Document Control Manager in the management of project documentation to ensure accurate and complete records, timely communication with LAWA and convenient access to all documents for project participants. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Handle documents, mostly in pdf form, in scanning, filing, and transmitting.
- Coordinate with offsite reprographics company to place and receive printing orders.
- Adhere diligently to procedures for digital filing, such as folder structure and permissions, file naming conventions, and staff responsibilities. Train other team members when needed.
- Administer the file sharing website (currently Sharefile but subject to change) to ensure seamless availability of digital documents on field tablets and other remote devices.
- Assist Document Control Manager in the management LADBS permit documents. Monitor documents to ensure consistency by making weekly site visits to trailers or work site plan stations to review paper documents.
- Perform other administrative or clerical duties related to records management which may be identified, including maintenance of paper files.
Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of construction engineer or administrator experience. Associate degree in Business or related field is preferred. Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy is a must. Ability to work in highly collaborative and deadline driven environment. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience with Bluebeam software preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.