Job ID: CHIRSIII0518
• Maintain and curate internal resources for product informatoin and research.
• Maintain library database.
• Provide leadership to firm-wide library activities and organization of library resources across the firm.
• Provide design staff with research, product informatoin, customized reports and analysis.
• Assist with FF&E selection, specifications and bid packages.
• Create client presentations, as needed.
• Assemble project books, presentation boards, and assist teams with finish palettes.
• Meet with product reps for product and catalogue updating.
• Build and maintain relationships with product reps and dealers.
• Manage product samples.
• Organize special events, educational seminars and presentations for the architectural and interior design staff.
• Participate in industry events.
• Manage library interns as needed.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or Interior Architecture preferred. Minimum of 7 years of related experience required. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are essential as is the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.