Job ID: LAARCHIII0618
Los Angeles, CA
CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for a Project Architect based in our Los Angeles office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of strategists, futurists, researchers, architects, engineers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and engaging with clients and teams in the development and integration of all technical aspects and content of projects. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate work with all disciplines to ensure an integrated set of deliverables that is consistent with our standards.
- Align team process and deliverables with the delivery method.
- Knowledge of and coordination of applicable code and life safety issues in collaboration with project teams, as well as familiarity with applicable jurisdictional authorities and their review processes.
- Provide risk assessments for early design activities and integration of sustainability into the design solutions and systems.
- Coordinate Quality Assurance/Quality Control activities and incorporate review comments.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture. Bachelors/Master of Architecture from an accredited program and Architectural Registration preferred. Minimum 7 years’ experience on mid-to-large scale healthcare and/or education projects required. LEED accreditation preferred. Must have experience leading BIM project production teams and be proficient in Revit. Strong presentation, client engagement, team building, communication, and organizational skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects required. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.