Job ID: SFARCHIII0618
San Francisco, NY
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Architect based in our San Francisco office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of all technical aspects and content of projects, coordinating work with all disciplines to ensure an integrated set of deliverables, and verifying compliance through team collaboration. Additional primary responsibilities include:
- Leads project team from initial stages of pre-design, code, schematics and construction documents.
- Responsible for ensuring that all statutory requirements and project design concepts are achieved.
- Serves as prime point of contact between client and the firm.
- Continuously checks on project documentation and compliance with client requirements as outlined in contract.
- Proactively identifies, communicates, mitigates and resolves project-related issues.
- Comprehension of and compliance with QA/QC standards.
- Coordinate, lead, and attend project meetings as required.
- Manage and coordinate workload of team and provide leadership of team activities.
- Communicate client objectives to team members in a clear and compelling way.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture. Master of Architecture from an accredited program is preferred. Architectural Registration and LEED Accreditation preferred. A minimum of 7 years of experience working on mid to large scale projects required. Strong proficiency with Revit, digital design and fabrication applications is required. A strong creative design portfolio is essential, as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.