Job ID: CHIHCIDIA0718
The successful candidate will join a collaborative studio and work on a wide range of healthcare interior projects. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the design and documentation of interior spaces to include drawing of floor plans, selection of finishes, pattern plans, elevations, details, room and room finishes and ordering sample materials from vendors
- Participate in the development of Interior Design solutions in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team through all project phases; programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
- Provide assistance to the project team in the selection or consideration and choice of interior finishes and materials such as woods, textiles and development of palettes.
- Produce drawings and perform support functions as directed in conformance with project time, cost and quality constraints.
- Assist in presentation documents and preparing renderings.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.