Job ID: SFARCHIB0718
San Francisco, CA
- Assist with conceptual design, construction documents, material research, code analysis and preliminary specifications.
- Prepare and develop 3-D design imagery for presentation materials
- Prepare design documentation under the direction of the Project Architect
- Communicate with other disciplines to ensure coordination of project documents.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
- Review shop-drawing submittals under the direction of the Project Architect.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited program. Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred. A minimum of 2 years of related work experience required. Previous experience on mid-to-large scale healthcare, education and/or science and technology projects preferred. Proficiency with Revit is required. Proficiency in Sketchup, InDesign, Photoshop, Bluebeam Studio and other graphics/design applications preferred. A strong creative design portfolio is essential, as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio. As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct. CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.