CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Industry Marketing Leader to join our Health Practice. We prefer to have this position based in our Chicago office, but will consider other CannonDesign locations for exceptional candidates. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will act as a strategic marketing partner helping to accelerate top line growth for the Health Practice. Primary responsibilities include:
- Leverage knowledge of the market and typology portfolio to strategically direct our positioning for opportunities.
- Work with Marketing, Office Market Leaders, and Client Leaders to ensure best outcomes for top pursuits, including approach, staffing, subject matter guidance and content development.
- In partnership with Communications, participate in or lead non-pursuit related projects, including market-related conferences, events and award submissions.
- Partner with Director(s) of Health Practice on market-specific strategy and competitive differentiation to direct and support business plan priorities. Develop custom market intelligence to inform successful target client and opportunity capture.
- Develop, organize, catalog, and consistently update market-specific content.
- Work with project teams, local marketing staff and Knowledge Management team to ensure project benchmarks are collected and available for marketing and project use.
- Lead the quality of brand messages and materials for the health market.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Minimum 10+ years of related industry experience required. Health market specific experience a plus. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce, InDesign and Deltek Vision is essential. Must be collaborative, self-driven and entrepreneurial with the ability to maintain and prioritize deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.