CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in our Washington, DC area office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will provide a high level of administrative support to the DC office. Primary responsibilities include the following:
• Assist with scheduling activities and coordinate requests for meetings including arranging space and equipment set up and ordering refreshments/food.
• Assist in the completing of expense reports using Deltek.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Gather and coordinate information and assist with research.
• Type and format letters, memos, transmittals, minutes, presentation materials, reports and other documents using advanced features of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Order office supplies.
• Provide reception desk coverage including answering phones and greeting visitors.
• Liaison with building management and service vendors
• Assist with new hire onboarding
High School Diploma and a minimum of four years of related experience working as an Administrative Support professional required. Associate degree in business or administrative office professional studies a plus. Experience working in a professional services firm strongly preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy is a must. Ability to work in highly collaborative and deadline driven environment. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience with Deltek preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage