Job ID: DENARCHIV918
CannonDesign has an exciting part-time temporary opportunity for an Architect position in our Denver, CO office. The duration of the temporary assignment is through the end of 2018. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in education market professional and client focused organizations for networking purposes.
- Research education market trends and propose and create original content for publications.
- Present at specific industry related events.
- Participate in marketing campaigns assisting in the development of marketing proposals.
- Partner with the Market Leader on business development efforts.
- Act as a mentor to staff.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture. Architectural Registration required. A minimum of 20 years of related experience with education projects required. Strong presentation, client engagement, team building, organizational and communication skills are essential. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.