CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer to join our Chicago office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
This successful candidate will be responsible for leading and engaging with clients and teams in delivering services to creatively solve problems. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead the development of space planning, interior architectural design, presentation and graphic development, furniture and finish coordination and selection, detailing and documentation.
- Evaluate client needs, analyze and effectively document design objectives and spatial requirements including programming, space planning and facilities planning.
- Translate client and team goals into the development of creative design solutions and guide its execution throughout all phases.
- Participate in the development of client relationships and in marketing campaigns.
- Independently evaluate and select materials, consult with vendors, inform project specifications.
- Produce high quality drawings in conformance with project time, budget and quality parameters.
- Assist in project planning through development and follow through of work plans/budgeting.
- Assist and lead client meetings.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors in Interior Design. A minimum of 10 years of related experience working on mid to large-scale projects required. Experience with hospitality projects preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.