CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Equipment Planner based in our Houston, TX office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will perform as a lead medical equipment planner in the health practice. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide all necessary information pertinent to the medical/technical equipment for projects
- Provide project support and apply equipment planning solutions that meet client – specific project objectives
- Maintain consistency with our firm’s standard operation procedures while implementing project specific services within the schedule, fee and budget allocated.
- Coordinate equipment plans and lists to assure integration with the A/E team documents.
- Ensure the project equipment is consistent with achieving the project goals, budget, schedule and adoption of future changes in technology.
- Responsible for quality control and timeliness of document preparation
- Lead project departmental user meetings prioritizing equipment selections and oversight
- Act as mentor to other team members
- May participate in project pursuits
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelors degree in computer aided drafting, design engineering, or related field. Minimum of 7 years experience in the field of medical equipment planning, healthcare planning, biomedical engineering, or other related industry experience required. Ability to communicate well with clients, consultants and supervisory personnel is essential as is proficiency in reading and coordinating architectural construction documents. Familiarity with Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Reader/Bluebeam required. Experience with AutoCAD/ Revit preferred. Some travel required. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.