Job ID: DENFOSPMIV1018
Facility Condition Assessment Project Manager
CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for a Facility Condition Assessment Project Manager to join our growing Facility Optimization Solutions (FOS) practice in our Denver, CO office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal—to help solve our clients’ and society’s greatest challenges.
FOS serves ongoing client demands of strategic planning and infrastructure investment solutions, providing the primary services of facility condition assessments, strategic planning, ADA compliance, risk assessments, preventative maintenance planning and asset tagging. Project scopes range from providing solutions for a single existing facility to hundreds of existing facilities. Our FOS team utilizes a software developed and maintained by CannonDesign, used by our team when conducting facility assessments.
The successful candidate will perform in the role of Project Manager and be responsible for managing and conducting facility condition assessments for a variety building types including healthcare, education, sports, public and commercial. Projects are typically short in duration and range from one to six months. Additional key responsibilities will include:
- Manage assessment team during on-site facility condition assessments as part of a multidisciplinary team on existing buildings, evaluating all systems to determine condition, remaining useful life, and required expenses and remedial measures, working effectively with client and other on-site personnel.
- Oversight of work planning, monitoring project profitability and ensuring work quality.
- Lead day-to-day activities during field assessments, client and project team meetings.
- Review project progress documentation for assessment project team.
- Represent the firm in business development efforts and interview teams, prepare proposals, develop fees and participate in proactive marketing strategies
- Review work of peers and participate in post-project reviews.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 10 years of related work experience. Bachelor’s degree in a related field and professional licensure in related field is preferred. Must have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Self-motivated and ability to work well independently in a fast paced environment is essential. Strong proficiency in and Microsoft Office is required. Experience with Deltek Vision, Adobe Suite, Bluebeam and the aptitude for tablet and mobile device tools preferred. Prior cost estimating and construction management experience valued. Ability to travel up to 40% for out of town assignments required. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.