Job ID: BOSBDL1018
Business Development Leader
The successful candidate will be responsible for advancing the office, through business development, marketing, and public relations. Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with office and firm leadership in creating and implementing a strategic business development plan.
- Assist in the identification of client leads based upon value propositions and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a client network within our targeted business areas. Represent the firm at designated local professional conferences and industry events.
- Monitor business development activities and lead the tracking and reporting metrics.
- Participate in the development of new business presentations, providing strategic client information gathered during research and market analysis.
- Assist in research and intelligence gathering for potential client opportunities to better position the office to secure the commissions.
- Work collaboratively with other business development professionals throughout the firm regarding firm-wide marketing and business development activities.
- Collaborate with marketing team members in the writing, design, and implementation of marketing materials.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Marketing, Communications, Architecture, Engineering, or a related field. A minimum of 10 years of related industry experience with a proven track record in business development required. Experience in Education and/or Commercial market place required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek CRM and/or Vision, and Salesforce preferred. Ability to travel domestically required. Must be collaborative, self-driven and entrepreneurial with the ability to maintain and prioritize deadlines. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.