Job ID: STLIML1018
Industry Marketing Leader
St. Louis, MO
- Leads the development of market-specific brand messaging that aligns with market strategy creating a compelling advantage for CannonDesign and differentiates us from our peers.
- In partnership with Communications, participate in or lead non-pursuit related projects, including market-related conferences, events and award submissions.
- Lead the quality of brand messages and materials for the health market, and work collaboratively to ensure unified brand messaging is delivered consistently across the practice.
- Partner with Director(s) of Health Practice on market-specific strategy and competitive differentiation to direct and support business plan priorities. Develop custom market intelligence to inform successful target client and opportunity capture.
- Leverage knowledge of the market and typology portfolio to strategically direct our positioning for opportunities.
- Work with Marketing, Health Market Leaders, and Client Leaders to ensure best outcomes for top strategic pursuits, including content development.
- Develop, organize, catalog, and consistently update market-specific content.
- Work with project teams, local marketing staff and Knowledge Management team to ensure project benchmarks are collected and available for marketing and project use.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Minimum 10+ years of related industry experience required. Health market specific experience a plus. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce, InDesign desirable. Must be collaborative, self-driven and entrepreneurial with the ability to maintain and prioritize deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.