CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an AEC Professional to serve as a Regional BIM Manager in our firm. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will elevate CannonDesign’s level of BIM maturity and focus on constant improvement, development, standardization, support and education to drive efficiency, increased productivity and innovation. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist project teams with BIM project execution planning at project kickoff and project milestones.
- Advise and help define Level of Development/Detail for deliverables.
- Author and implement standard workflows and processes.
- Identify and assist in creating content to enhance our digital asset and detail libraries.
- Evangelize, educate and support primary design applications.
- Design and deliver educational offerings ranging from essentials to advanced use of Revit at CannonDesign.
- Continuously raise the bar in inclusion and utilization of metadata.
- Champion the 'I' in BIM to leverage data collection and query for purposes of design intelligence, optimization, automation, simulation and downstream exploration for artificial intelligence.
- Perform regular model audits.
- Create software deployment packages and manage software licensing and cloud collaboration platforms.
- Lead and/or participate in various Technology related R+D effort and Special Projects.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors degree in Architecture, Engineering and/or Interior Design. Minimum of 3 years experience in an AEC industry with a working knowledge of all aspects of professional services from planning and schematic design through project close-out, including design and technical expertise preferred. Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, training design and delivery experience. Strong technical knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, Dynamo, Navisworks and other Design Applications. Knowledge of the Revit API is preferred. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.