CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist based in our St. Louis office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will perform in a receptionist role and will provide administrative support to the office. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Greet clients, potential clients, vendors, applicants, employees and guests.
- Answer multi-line phone, transfer calls, take messages when requested.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Assist with expense reports for officers and staff.
- Prepare mail and arrange courier services.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and faxes.
- Maintain records such as phone list, conference room calendars, and logs for video or other office equipment.
- Assist with meeting preparations, including arranging and setting up refreshments, conference room clean up, and restaurant reservations.
- Provide general administrative support to the office, including copying, filing, archiving, and document preparation using software.
- Help maintain cleanliness of common areas; kitchen, lunch room, conference rooms, print rooms.
- Assist with purchase orders.
- Receive, sort, and deliver staff timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Parking card management
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk environment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned responsibilities as needed.
High School Diploma and a minimum of 5 years of related office experience required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy is a must. Ability to work in highly collaborative and deadline driven environment. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint necessary. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.