- Responsible for managing a team of marketing coordinators. Ensure appropriate workload balance across offices and markets. Work with other Marketing Managers, as needed, to ensure balance across teams.
- Onboard new hires and mentor individual marketing coordinators throughout their careers.
- Work with local leadership on pursuit strategy and develop target clients and opportunities.
- Lead client pursuit and deliverable process at the highest level.
- Connect pursuit teams with appropriate firm-wide resources.
- As needed, collaborate with local marketing staff and client engagement teams to develop end-to-end strategy for individual pursuits including presentation coaching and assisting with materials. Ensure materials are of the highest quality.
- Communicate with team and ensure consistent use of best practices, standards, and templates. Work with Marketing team across the firm to continuously improve processes.
- Work on non-pursuit, marketing-related projects, including social media, local conferences and events, and awards.
- Engage with outside partners and potential clients at industry networking events to build the firm’s brand.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related field and a minimum of 10 years related experience working in the Architectural/Design industry. Must be proactive, driven and organized with an enthusiasm for innovation, mentoring and problem solving. Strong leadership and mentoring skills. Must be detailed oriented with the ability to lead graphic and written communication. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects. Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suites and Salesforce, with familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision a plus. Click on apply now to upload your cover letter and resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.