CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruiter based in our St. Louis, MO office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
This position will be a member of the Human Resources team and will focus on full cycle recruitment for national Engineering and Facility Optimization Services (FOS) staffing needs. Made up of architects, engineers, constructors, estimators, facility managers and software designers, our FOS team leverages its wide-ranging expertise to assess infrastructure and offer recommendations and strategic plans for improvement. Named the #4 Facility Management firm in the world by the "World Architecture 100", the team has assessed more than 200 million SF of infrastructure. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work effectively with the hiring managers to understand recruitment priorities.
- Perform full cycle recruiting including identifying candidates, conducting phone and in-person interviews, reference checks and offers for employment.
- Proactively identifies new talent pools and pipelines candidates by conducting online research to source leads for designated positions including using LinkedIn, industry related publications, competitor company websites and press releases.
- Create job postings.
- Use applicant tracking system to open jobs and maintain accurate and up to date candidate records.
- Work with leadership to design and implement engineering campus recruiting strategy and activities.
- Research and recommend tools to improve recruitment efficiency and outcomes for the talent acquisition team.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or related field. Must have a minimum of 7 years of related work experience. Experience working for a professional services firm preferred. Exceptional writing, computer, organizational and follow up skills and a strong customer service focus are essential. Must be able to manage multiple priorities efficiently, organize and present information effectively and accurately. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality required. Strong time management skills and excellent judgment needed. Professionalism, tact, flexibility, and diplomacy are essential. Strong Microsoft Office skills required. Must be flexible, collaborative, and able to work with a highly educated, diverse, creative, articulate, professional services population. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.