Job ID: WNYWDPII1218
Web Developer/ Programmer
- Works with internal team and external clients to identify and design opportunities for operational improvement involving systems configuration, deployment, acquisition, or development.
- Acts as project manager for system-related FOS projects.
- Performs configuration changes and system settings to ensure scope and quality of product.
- Performs advanced triage for diagnosis of reported system and interface errors, communicating application software maintenance request and issue reports from business units to the IT staff.
- Manages system development and application programming for projects, as required.
- Responsible for other project-related work including report writing; system set-up; preparing system specifications, flow charts, and diagrams; supporting custom applications; and writing documentation for applications and systems developed.
- Occasional domestic or international business travel may be required.
- Regularly works using a computer in a normal office environment with sustained sitting. Some walking, bending, standing, reaching and occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds is required.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science. Minimum of 5 years of related VB.NET web development, system support, database administration, analysis and reporting experience is required. Proficiency with report writing (Crystal Reports, Business Objects, SQL), .NET AWS integration (EC2/S3/SES/SNS), C# programming and web development (HTML/CSS/Java) is a must. Angular, SOAP and/or Razor experience is preferred. Strong communication, problem-solving, project management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects and operate effectively in a matrixed environment is required. Reasonable accommodation may be made on a case-by-case basis to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the position. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.