gkkworks Construction Services/CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Information Management (IIM) Engagement Specialist based in our San Francisco International Airport project office. We are an integrated global A/E/C firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, constructors, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation, selection and application of standard design and construction techniques, procedures and criteria. Additional primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop virtual design and construction (VDC) program for stakeholders.
- Conduct stakeholder engagement / partnering activities to identify existing workflow and requirements, collaborate and develop recommended processes with IIM team and to socialize and attain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Discover and document business goals, technical and operational requirements for all stakeholders.
- Prioritize and develop a consistent, logical project approach including workflows, processes, and procedures.
- Evaluate and recommend realignment of roles and responsibilities of staff and external partners. Develop role-based business process diagrams.
- Effectively relay information between all parties (staff, stakeholders, and partners) regarding program matters through the coordination of clear lines of communication, developed delivery methods, meeting frequency and content deliverables.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan that includes a milestone schedule that enumerates phased deliverables with measurable tasks, which are supported by business objectives for the client to evaluate, delivering both short-term and long-term results.
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure success and develop a communication plan (meeting agendas, schedules with milestones, financial forecasting, progress reporting, presentations, and updates) to report progress on a weekly, monthly, and /or ad hoc basis.
- Adopt and execute communication best-practices to regularly communicate, educate, and outreach to keep staff, stakeholders and external project teams informed and engaged.
- Produce professional communications, presentation materials, graphics aids, publications, and illustrations as directed.
- Establish training curriculum and setup enterprise deployment.
- Update standards to reflect new workflows.
- Regularly works using a computer in a normal office environment with sustained sitting. Some walking, bending, standing, reaching and occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds is required.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 7 years of relevant VDC program engagement experience. Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Architectural Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Scheduling or Primavera strongly preferred. Knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit and/or ArcGIS is highly desirable. Demonstrated expertise in scheduling and cost control required. Strong team building, communication, time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects required. Must be able to pass any airport security background checks that may be required by clients. Reasonable accommodation may be made on a case-by-case basis to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the position. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesign employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.