Job ID: CHICCIIDIII0119
- Evaluate client needs, analyze and effectively document design objectives and spatial requirements including programming, space planning and facilities planning.
- Lead the conceptual development of interior spaces addressing planning, three dimensional conceptual development, interior elevations, details, ceilings/lighting and finishes.
- Develop all aspects of furniture packages and specifications.
- Independently evaluate and select materials, develop finish palettes, consult with vendors, and inform project specifications.
- Produce high quality drawings in conformance with project time, budget and quality parameters.
- Guide the project execution through all phases of design while actively collaborating with technical leadership.
- Partner with our internal Client Leaders and our clients to establish shared expectations and provide clarity on how we will work together, the involvement of key stakeholders, and the timing of key decisions.
- Collaborate with the Practice Leader and our Project Managers throughout pursuits and project effort, and demonstrate cooperative and supportive engagement within the design studio.
- Generate and support a positive team environment through participation, empowerment, and accomplishment.