- Work with Client Leaders and firm-wide market resources to focus on growing the top line of the market and the firm.
- Develop new business opportunities with new and current client partners to achieve marketing targets.
- Lead, engage and partner with clients on billable project specific work.
- Lead interviews, proposal development and collaborate with Business Practice leadership to create acceptable contract, compensation and scope arrangements.
- Participate in developing distinctive collateral material and undertake market focused research initiatives with market leadership to successfully differentiate the sports practice.
- Partner with the other regional and national sports practice leadership to promote the visibility and profile of the firm nationally and regionally by undertaking speaking opportunities, undertaking award submittals and submitting articles for publication.
- Assess, mentor and coach staff to develop future leaders in the sports practice.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture and Architectural Registration. Bachelor/Master of Architecture from an accredited program is preferred. Minimum of 15 years of experience in sports design and implementation required. A proven record of leading teams and building a practice in the sports market as well as an established network of sports market clients is essential. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in sports typologies (collegiate athletics, recreation and wellness) and be highly collaborative with design and technical leadership. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills as well as management and client leadership skills is required. The ability and proficiency in working with client teams and individuals across geographies and time zones is essential. LEED certification is preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.