Job ID: CHIMMIV0119
We want tenacity. The Marketing Manager is the heart of our dynamic marketing team. For them, they will be a mentor and advocate, but also a pundit pushing them to aspire to be ever-better. For our office and market leadership, they will be a partner and provocateur, challenging us to new approaches and strategies. They will be a positive force in the office, helping us to evolve.
- Manage our Central Region team of marketing coordinators. This includes balancing workloads, coaching, having awareness of everything going on in the department and knowing when to intercede.
- Be a mentor to each marketing coordinator.
- Work with local leadership on pursuit strategies, including at times, leading the client pursuit and deliverable process at the highest level.
- Collaborate with local marketing staff and client engagement teams to develop end-to-end strategy for individual pursuits, including coaching and assisting with materials.
- Ensure marketing team output is of the highest quality.
- Connect pursuit teams with wealth of firm-wide resources.
- Push teams in the consistent use of best practices. Be active voice in firm-wide Marketing team to continuously improve processes, including regular interface with other regional Marketing Managers.
- Contribute to or lead non-pursuit marketing-related projects, including social media, local conferences and events, and awards.
- Engage with outside partners and potential clients at industry networking events to build the firm’s brand.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English or related field and a minimum of 10 years related experience working in the Architectural/Design industry. Must be proactive, driven and organized with an enthusiasm for innovation, mentoring and problem solving. Strong leadership and mentoring skills. Must be detailed oriented with the ability to lead graphic and written communication. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Salesforce, familiarity with Deltek Vision a plus.