Job ID: TORARCHINTRN0219
Architectural Student Intern
CannonDesign has an exciting temporary opportunity for an Architectural Student Intern based in our Toronto, ON office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
This internship will provide students with an opportunity to be a member of our multi-disciplinary team. Under the supervision of a project leader the primary responsibilities may include the following:
- Contribute to the design process by utilizing various software platforms in addition to REVIT such as, the Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino,
- Sketch-up, and Grasshopper.
- Build physical building models.
- Produce architectural documentation.
- Produce graphics materials and images for client presentations.
- Assist in product research.
- Participate in the review of construction phase documentation.
- Attend in-house project team meetings.
- May perform other duties as required.
Qualified candidates must be enrolled in an accredited program working toward a Bachelor or Master degree of Architecture. Strong creative design portfolio is essential as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics and organizational skills. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce and is committed to Employment Equity and the Federal Contractors Program. We encourage applications from qualified aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women. CannonDesign is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If contacted, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.