Job ID: LAARCHIIIHC0219
Los Angeles, CA
- Actively collaborate in the technical development of projects with design sensitivity, including selection of materials and products and the development of architectural details.
- Maintain communications with the client and consultants on project status, design intent, user group concerns and questions.
- Prepare design sketches of moderate to complex conditions.
- Communicate with other disciplines to ensure coordination of project documents.
- Evaluate design for code compliance and assist in plan check review and approvals.
- Coordinate with all other team members on project assignments.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture. Master of Architecture from an accredited program is preferred. Architectural Registration and LEED Accreditation preferred. A minimum of 7 years of experience working on mid to large scale projects required. Experience working on healthcare projects preferred. Strong proficiency with Revit is required. A strong creative design portfolio is essential, as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.