CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for a Project Coordinator based in our Irvine, CA office. We are an integrated global A/E/C firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, constructors, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will coordinate and manage internal communications, providing a high level of administrative support to the healthcare design project team. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Type and format letters, memos, transmittals, presentation materials, reports and other documents using advanced features of Word and PowerPoint.
- Prepare, log and track meeting notes.
- Archive documents on e-Builder.
- Update folder information on BIM 360.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and events, including meeting materials, equipment set-up, and ordering and set-up of food and beverages.
- Upload monthly dRofus reports for program audit.
- Interface with Project Manager and Finance Department to track status of monthly billings and invoicing.
- Assist with onboarding of consultants and track their source and contract details for submission to contracts staff.
- Track status of monthly reports and assist with notifying stakeholders of upcoming deadlines.
- Assist with travel arrangements when needed.
- Work with other administrative and enterprise groups (Legal, Human Resources, Accounting) to coordinate any initiatives needed for the project.
- May support other department initiatives when requested.
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma and 5+ years of related experience working as an Administrative Support professional. Associate degree in business or administrative office professional studies a plus. Experience working in a professional services firm strongly preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, service-oriented and focus on accuracy is a must. Ability to work in highly collaborative and deadline driven environment. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project is required. Experience with e-Builder and BIM 360 also required. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.