Job ID: INDARCHII219
- Independently and under limited direction, contribute as part of a multi-disciplinary team; design, selection, coordination and architectural detailing.
- Prepare and contribute to design and presentation efforts.
- Independently develop and manage the REVIT model to produce plans, elevations and sections. With limited direction, produce REVIT section and plan details within all architectural phases.
- Prepare preliminary design sketches of small to moderate -sized site plans.
- Communicate with other disciplines to ensure coordination of project documents.
- Assist in coordination of engineering systems with engineers
- May take on a leadership role within the team on a particular project issue or topic.
- Review shop drawings submittals with some guidance from the Project Architect.
- Evaluate design for code compliance and assist in plan check review and approvals.
- Coordinate with all other team members on project assignments.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture. Master of Architecture from an accredited program is preferred. Architectural Registration and LEED Accreditation preferred. A minimum of 4 years of experience working on mid to large scale projects required. Experience working with Global team on International projects preferred. A strong creative design portfolio is essential, as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. Must be highly proficient in Revit. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.