CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer based in our Boston office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years related experience. Outstanding oral and written communication, organizational, leadership, interpersonal and technical skills are essential. Related BS degree and PE are required; LEED Accreditation preferred. Revit training preferred. Proficiency with BIM applications and REVIT experience desired.
Additional qualifications include:
- Responsible for establishing professional credibility with clients, becoming a trusted advisor and one that is turned to for important client issues
- Understanding of applicable design codes and standards including NFPA, IBC, FGI, and ASHRAE standards.
- Manage multiple projects from concept stage through construction in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines, assisting with quality control measures and interdisciplinary coordination.
- High level of motivation, energy and the ability to be self-directed
- Familiarity with sustainability and high-performance, energy conscious design.
- Promotes effective teamwork and creates an environment of enthusiasm, fun, learning and commitment to each other, project teams and company.
To apply: upload resumes and portfolio materials through our career portal located at careers.cannondesign.com.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.