Job ID: CHIWPSIA319
Strategy and Change Analyst
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Strategy and Change Analyst to join the Workplace Strategy practice in our Chicago office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
Our Consulting team takes a hands-on, analytical and people-oriented approach to creating innovative workplace solutions that produce results. As part of our work, we guide our clients through designing for the future of work: we leverage human experience and qualitative drivers in addition to analyzing hard data to map out patterns and pinpoint opportunities; and we use insights from these activities to envision strategies that optimize space utilization, drive high-performing teams and create dynamic, productive environments. Working closely with our architecture and interior design colleagues, we help bring these strategies to fruition, leading our clients through workplace changes, helping users shift mindsets, change behaviors and ultimately measuring and validating outcomes once they’re up and running. Successful analysts on our team will have a combination of creative and analytical abilities and interests. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Collect and analyze user data.
- Analyze business space and built environment needs and develop findings from data, including visual reports and presentations.
- Perform research, derive insights and create written summaries of key ideas.
- Develop and communicate (verbally and visually) appropriate workplace strategies in response to data insights.
- Develop change management strategies and plans to enable successful transitions, considering the broader organizational and cultural objectives of our clients.
- Coordinate activities with clients and participate in interviews, presentations and work sessions.
- Travel as needed (approximately 20% of the time).
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in a business or design related field by hire date. Strong quantitative, research and analytical skills required. Strong visual, creative and communication skills required. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite preferred. Candidate must have the ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.